Personality Test-ESFJ

Do you think the personality test was accurate?

Yes, I think this test was accurate. One reason why it is accurate, because it really described me. Reading it made it sound exactly like me, for the feeling it says that I feel sympathy for people, and I do. I always feel bad for someone when something bad happens, I understand what people have been through, because I have been through a lot. For example, one of my friends were going through a bad time with his parents, since my parents are divorced I know how to help them.

Did it really describe you? Explain.

Yes, it did, when I read it thought it knew me. Everything described me really good. One reason is because for judging I scored a 7%, I think this was accurate, because I am not judgemental. I don’t judge people once I meet them, but I accept them for who they are. The second reason is that I scored a 4%, this also describes me because I use experience not my instinct.

What did you learn about yourself taking the test?

That I am really emotional. I can now see it. I can always understand people when they are going through hard time. I know how to help them because I know what they have been through many rough times. One other thing that I use my past experience more than my senses.